Senior Living in 62611 (Arenzville, IL)
- 62611 scores the same as the Arenzville, IL average of 73.
- 62611 scores lower than the Illinois average of 74.
- 62611 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Heritage Health-Beardstown, Evergreen Place, and Walker Nursing Home.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 13 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 8 golf courses nearby, including Fairway Hills Golf Course, Links Golf Course -Nichols Park, and Links Golf Course(Nichols Park Course at Links Golf Course ).
- There are 2 parks nearby (Meredosia National Wildlife Refuge and Buena Vista Farms Inc).
- There are 5 churches nearby, including Trinity Lutheran Church & School Office, Trinity Lutheran Church, and St John\'s Lutheran Church Lcms.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.80% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.91% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 8.63%, which is very high compared to the national median.
- Illinois has a low average state income tax rate of 3.59%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,885, which is in the top 44% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,313, which is in the top 43% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,027, which is in the top 41% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,844 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $63,875 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,640 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.02%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 62611 has a very sparse population density of 14.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.87%.