Senior Living in 63123 (St Louis, MO)
- 63123 has a SeniorScore® of 82, which is the 15th highest of any zip code in St Louis, MO.
- 63123 scores higher than the St Louis, MO average of 79.
- 63123 scores significantly higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- 63123 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 10 hospitals nearby, including Veterans Affairs Med Center, Forest Park Hospital, and St Louis Psych Rehab Center.
- There are 102 senior living facilities in the area, including Southview Assisted Living and Memory Care, Green Park Senior Living Community, and Alexian Bros Sherbrooke Village.
- There are 26 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 29 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 327 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 78 golf courses nearby, including Tower Tee Par 3 Golf Course, Sunset Lakes Golf Course, and Tapawingo National Golf Club -Woodland/Meramec.
- There are 11 parks nearby, including Clydesdale Park, River Des Peres Park, and Carondelet Lions Park.
- There are 162 churches nearby, including Bayless Baptist Church, First Baptist Church of Affton, and Seven Holy Founders.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.13% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.79%, which is high compared to the national median.
- Missouri has a medium average state income tax rate of 3.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,617, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,333, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,952, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $44,040 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $69,350 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,131 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,188 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.31%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 63123 has a dense population density of 3,926.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.64%.