Senior Living in 63129 (St Louis, MO)
- 63129 has a SeniorScore® of 78, which is the 23th highest of any zip code in St Louis, MO.
- 63129 scores lower than the St Louis, MO average of 79.
- 63129 scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- 63129 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (St Anthony\'s Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Med Center).
- There are 36 senior living facilities in the area, including Bethesda Southgate, Bethesda Lutheran Homes and Services, and Nazareth Living Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 124 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 66 golf courses nearby, including Sherwood Country Club, Quail Creek Golf Course, and Pomme Creek Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Cliff Cave County Park, Arnold City Park, and Teszars Woods Conservation Area.
- There are 55 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church-Oakville, Canaan Baptist Church, and Heartland Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.13% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.79%, which is high compared to the national median.
- Missouri has a medium average state income tax rate of 3.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $86,451, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,701, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,365, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $44,040 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $69,350 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,131 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,188 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.03%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 63129 has a dense population density of 2,523.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.04%.