Senior Living in 64623 (Bosworth, MO)
- 64623 scores the same as the Bosworth, MO average of 74.
- 64623 scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- 64623 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Carroll County Memorial Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Life Care Center of Carrollton, Bristol Manor of Carrollton, and Five Acres Group Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 6 golf courses nearby, including Carrollton Country Club, Country Club Or Chillicothe, The, and Brookfield Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Helen K. Wiese and Carrollton Recreation Park).
- There are 2 churches nearby (St Mary\'s Catholic Church and United Church of Tina).
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.88% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.79%, which is high compared to the national median.
- Missouri has a medium average state income tax rate of 3.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,158, which is in the top 63% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $43,068, which is in the top 61% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,300, which is in the top 62% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.04%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 64623 has a very sparse population density of 8.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 76.90%.