Senior Living in 65605 (Aurora, MO)
- 65605 scores the same as the Aurora, MO average of 63.
- 65605 scores significantly lower than the Missouri average of 72.
- 65605 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (St Johns Hospital - Aurora).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Crane Residential Care Home, Aurora Nursing Center, and Bristol Manor of Aurora.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 18 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 22 golf courses nearby, including Honey Creek Golf Club, West Branson Bluffs Resort, and Bryce Oaks Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 3 churches nearby, including First Assembly of God, Hurley Church of God, and Galena Assembly of God.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.44% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.68% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.79%, which is high compared to the national median.
- Missouri has a medium average state income tax rate of 3.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $42,749, which is in the top 87% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $32,458, which is in the top 87% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,124, which is in the top 81% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.01%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 65605 has a very sparse population density of 76.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 78.83%.