Senior Living in 69130 (Cozad, NE)
- 69130 scores the same as the Cozad, NE average of 72.
- 69130 scores lower than the Nebraska average of 74.
- 69130 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Cozad Community Hospital and Gothenburg Memorial Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Golden Livingcenter - Cozad, Hilltop Estates, and Hilltop Estates Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are no fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 10 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 3 golf courses nearby, including Cozad Country Club, Wild Horse Golf Course, and Lakeside Country Club.
- There are 12 parks nearby, including Muny Park, Nature Conservancy, and Muny Park Campground.
- There are 10 churches nearby, including First Church of Nazarene, Church of Christ, and Church of God.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.10% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.89% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Nebraska has a medium average state income tax rate of 4.33%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,136, which is in the top 55% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,186, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,115, which is in the top 51% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,720 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $71,631 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,021 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,908 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.83%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 69130 has a very sparse population density of 23.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.33%.