Senior Living in 71826 (Bradley, AR)
- 71826 scores the same as the Bradley, AR average of 59.
- 71826 scores significantly lower than the Arkansas average of 69.
- 71826 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 4 senior living facilities in the area, including ROC Homes of Bradley, Whispering Pines Nursing Home, and Summit Health and Rehab Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There is 1 fire station in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 3 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 9 golf courses nearby, including Springhill Country Club, Monterey Country Club, and Palmetto Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Plain Dealing Baptist Church, Salem Baptist Church, and Community House of Prayer.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 0.96% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.67% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 9.25%, which is very high compared to the national median.
- Arkansas has a very high average state income tax rate of 4.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $41,944, which is in the top 88% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $28,403, which is in the top 93% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $17,085, which is in the top 85% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,750 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $61,138 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,420 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $38,347 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.93%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 71826 has a very sparse population density of 10.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 64.43%.