Senior Living in 72024 (Carlisle, AR)
- 72024 scores the same as the Carlisle, AR average of 64.
- 72024 scores lower than the Arkansas average of 69.
- 72024 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Chambers Nursing Home Center, Red Oak Healthcare and Rehab, and Lonoke Care Center.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 7 golf courses nearby, including Grand Prairie Country Club, Cypress Creek Course at Cypress Creek Golf Club, and Foxwood Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Lonoke Municipal Ball Park and Smoke Hole Natural Area).
- There are 10 churches nearby, including Revelation Church of God, First Baptist Church, and Carlisle United Methodist Chr.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.15% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.58% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 9.25%, which is very high compared to the national median.
- Arkansas has a very high average state income tax rate of 4.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,226, which is in the top 62% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,386, which is in the top 50% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,727, which is in the top 54% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $42,960 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $72,635 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $40,726 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.19%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and warm summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very poor water quality.
- 72024 has a very sparse population density of 18.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 80.48%.