Senior Living in 72619 (Bull Shoals, AR)
- 72619 scores the same as the Bull Shoals, AR average of 72.
- 72619 scores higher than the Arkansas average of 69.
- 72619 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Twin Lakes Therapy and Living Center, Gassville Therapy And Living Center, and Care Manor .
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (56% of the total population).
- There are 4 golf courses nearby, including Rivercliff Golf Course, Twin Lakes Golf Club, and Big Creek Golf & Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Bull Shoals Lake Parks, Bush\'s Pizza, and Bull Shoals White River.
- There are 2 churches nearby (Riverside Church of Christ and Assembly of God).
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.53% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 9.25%, which is very high compared to the national median.
- Arkansas has a very high average state income tax rate of 4.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $39,924, which is in the top 91% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $32,527, which is in the top 86% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $19,540, which is in the top 73% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,750 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $61,138 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,420 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $38,347 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.48%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 72619 has a sparse population density of 416.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.54%.