Senior Living in 73625 (Butler, OK)
- 73625 scores the same as the Butler, OK average of 70.
- 73625 scores lower than the Oklahoma average of 74.
- 73625 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 1 senior living facilities in the area, including , , and .
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There is 1 fire station in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 75.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There is 1 pharmacy within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (40% of the total population).
- There are 4 golf courses nearby, including Riverside Municipal Golf Course, Greens Golf & Country Club, and Elk City Golf & Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Granddads Hideout and Washita National Wildlife Rfg).
- There are no churches nearby.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.16% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.69% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.75%, which is high compared to the national median.
- Oklahoma has a medium average state income tax rate of 4.10%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,598, which is in the top 44% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,750, which is in the top 51% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,597, which is in the top 27% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $37,200 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $55,115 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,341 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.69%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 73625 has a very sparse population density of 4.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 81.47%.