Senior Living in 76628 (Brandon, TX)
- 76628 scores the same as the Brandon, TX average of 86.
- 76628 scores significantly higher than the Texas average of 74.
- 76628 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Hill Regional Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Homestead Nursing and Rehabilitation of Hillsboro, Legends at Hillsboro, and Town Hall Estates Health Care Facility - Hillsboro.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 8 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 7 golf courses nearby, including Hillsboro Country Club, White Bluff Resort(The New Course at White Bluff Resort), and Lake Whitney Golf & Tennis Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 5 churches nearby, including Fontanez, Eliu President - Iglesia Internacional Revolucion Jesucristo, First Baptist Church, and First Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.66% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.45% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.25%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Texas has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $28,468, which is in the top 99% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $20,625, which is in the top 99% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $11,474, which is in the top 98% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,180 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $56,575 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $7,800 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,449 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 76628 has a very sparse population density of 12.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.29%.