Senior Living in 83025 (Teton Village, WY)
- 83025 scores the same as the Teton Village, WY average of 81.
- 83025 scores significantly higher than the Wyoming average of 65.
- 83025 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including St. John\'s Living Center, Pioneer Homestead, and Teton Valley Residential Care Homes, Inc..
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 4 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 3 golf courses nearby, including Teton Pines Country Club & Resort, Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club, and Targhee Village Golf Course.
- There are 10 parks nearby, including Laurance S. Rockefeller Preserve, Fireside Resort, and Jackson Hole Campground.
- There are no churches nearby.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.48% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Wyoming has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $152,696, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $83,641, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $56,176, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $43,410 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $88,695 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,989 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 83025 has a very sparse population density of 29.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.