Senior Living in 83524 (Culdesac, ID)
- 83524 scores the same as the Culdesac, ID average of 66.
- 83524 scores higher than the Idaho average of 64.
- 83524 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There is 1 senior living facility in the area (Unique Senior Care Assisted Living).
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There is 1 fire station in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 4 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (39% of the total population).
- There are 4 golf courses nearby, including Bryden Canyon Public Golf Course, Lewiston Golf & Country Club, and Moscow Elks Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Winchester Lake State Park, City Park, and Winchester State Park.
- There are no churches nearby.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.61% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.92% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.50%, which is high compared to the national median.
- Idaho has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.42%.
- The area has an average household income of $52,069, which is in the top 65% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,583, which is in the top 57% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,399, which is in the top 68% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $41,100 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $86,961 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $31,200 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,331 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.35%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 83524 has a very sparse population density of 7.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.68%.