Senior Living in 83651 (Nampa, ID)
- 83651 has a SeniorScore® of 66, which is the 3rd highest of any zip code in Nampa, ID.
- 83651 scores lower than the Nampa, ID average of 68.
- 83651 scores higher than the Idaho average of 64.
- 83651 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (West Valley Medical Center).
- There are 35 senior living facilities in the area, including Silver Crest Estates II, Karcher Estates, and Brookstone Village.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 71 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 13 golf courses nearby, including Centennial Golf Course, Championship Course at Ridgecrest Golf Course, and Broadmore Country Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including West Park, Lake Lowell Park, and South Fork Park.
- There are 46 churches nearby, including St Paul\'s Catholic Church, First Christian Church, and Church of the Brethren.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.61% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.88% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.50%, which is high compared to the national median.
- Idaho has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.42%.
- The area has an average household income of $46,504, which is in the top 79% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $36,981, which is in the top 78% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $16,713, which is in the top 87% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $43,200 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $98,915 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $35,750 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.82%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 83651 has a dense population density of 1,923.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 80.99%.