Senior Living in 84713 (Beaver, UT)
- 84713 scores the same as the Beaver, UT average of 63.
- 84713 scores lower than the Utah average of 68.
- 84713 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Beaver Valley Hospital).
- There is 1 senior living facility in the area (Long Term Care Center).
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are no fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 8 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There is 1 golf course nearby (Canyon Breeze Golf Course)..
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Beaver KOA, Rock Corral Recreation Site, and Main Street Park.
- There are no churches nearby.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.54% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.46% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 8.33%, which is very high compared to the national median.
- Utah has a high average state income tax rate of 4.72%.
- The area has an average household income of $47,044, which is in the top 78% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,958, which is in the top 73% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $15,450, which is in the top 91% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $32,100 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $62,233 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,210 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,900 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.81%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 84713 has a very sparse population density of 37.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.89%.