Senior Living in 93202 (Armona, CA)
- 93202 scores the same as the Armona, CA average of 70.
- 93202 scores lower than the California average of 71.
- 93202 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Naval Hospital, Hanford Community Medical Center, and Central Valley General Hospital.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Hanford Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Kings Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Compassionate Care.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 44 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (16% of the total population).
- There are 7 golf courses nearby, including Kings Country Club, Lemoore Golf Course, and Kings River Golf & Country Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Heritage Park, and Hanford Recreation Department.
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Pentecostal Church of God, Calvary Chapel of Hanford, and Abbas Andrew Rev.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.14% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.61% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 8.75%, which is very high compared to the national median.
- California has a low average state income tax rate of 3.79%.
- The area has an average household income of $44,972, which is in the top 82% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,584, which is in the top 66% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $14,048, which is in the top 94% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $43,251 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $79,023 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.69%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 93202 has a dense population density of 5,338.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 66.51%.