Senior Living in Acampo, California
Top zip codes in Acampo, CA: 95220
- Acampo scores higher than the California average of 71.
- Acampo scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Lodi Memorial Hospital).
- There are 68 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including River Fountains of Lodi, Wine Country Care Center, and River Fountains of Lodi.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 49 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 34 golf courses in or around the city, including Forest Lake Golf Course, Middle/Lake Course at Woodbridge Golf & Country Club, and Dry Creek Ranch Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Lockeford Springs Golf Course, Cherokee Memorial Park, and Micke Grove Regional Park.
- There are 36 churches in or near the city, including Family Praise & Worship, Salem United Methodist Church, and Episcopal Church-St John-Bapt.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 59 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 31 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.25% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.73% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- California has an average state income tax of 3.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $76,967, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,386, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,250, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,520 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $93,075 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,476 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.32%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Acampo receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Acampo has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Acampo has a sparse population density of 126.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Acampo have a short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Acampo has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 74.45%.