Senior Living in Adairsville, Georgia
Top zip codes in Adairsville, GA: 30103
- Adairsville scores lower than the Georgia average of 72.
- Adairsville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Gordon Hospital).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Allegiance Ministries Personal Care Home, Calhoun Health Care Center, and Waldrop Personal Care Inc.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 64 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 34 golf courses in or around the city, including Indian Ridge Golf Club, Barnsley Inn & Golf, and Green Valley Greens Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Harvest Moon RV Park, Barnsley Gardens, and Cartersville / Cassville-White KOA.
- There are 27 churches in or near the city, including Adairsville Baptist Church, Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, and Oothcalooga Baptist Church.
- There are 7 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 31 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.63% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Georgia has an average state income tax of 5.02%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $54,045, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $44,458, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $19,136, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,720 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,665 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.90%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Adairsville receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Adairsville has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Adairsville has a sparse population density of 146.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Adairsville have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Adairsville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 76.85%.