Senior Living in Adamsburg, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Adamsburg, PA: 15611
- Adamsburg scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Adamsburg scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including Monsour Medical Center, Jeannette District Mem Hosp, and Excela Health Westmoreland Regional Hospital.
- There are 73 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Huntingdon Ridge-Cordia Commons, Juniper Village at Huntingdon Ridge, and Bristol House.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 288 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (35% of residents).
- There are 109 golf courses in or around the city, including Kistlers Par 3 Golf Course, Irwin Country Club, and Carradam Golf Club.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Bushy Run Battlefield, Fox Den Acres Campgrounds, and Madison / Pittsburgh S.E. KOA.
- There are 203 churches in or near the city, including St Boniface Church, Penn Evangelical Lutheran Chr, and First United Methodist Church.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 93 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 6 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 102 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,400, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $41,953, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $31,270, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 29.72%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Adamsburg receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Adamsburg has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Adamsburg has an average population density of 788.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Adamsburg have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Adamsburg has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.14%.