Senior Living in Adamsville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Adamsville, PA: 16110
- Adamsville scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Adamsville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Upmc Horizon).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including St Paul Homes, Saint Paul Homes, and Andover Village Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 28 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (36% of residents).
- There are 60 golf courses in or around the city, including Hartstown Golf Course, Walnut Creek Golf Club, and Pleasant Acres Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Pymatuning Deer Park, Shangri-LA by the Lake Campgroud, and Pymatuning State Park.
- There are 20 churches in or near the city, including St Margarets Catholic Church, Jamestown United Methodist Chr, and Jamestown Presbyterian Church.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 15 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 13 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.46% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.65% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $47,501, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $33,667, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,650, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.00%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Adamsville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Adamsville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Adamsville has a very sparse population density of 41.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Adamsville have an average daily commute time.
- Adamsville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 76.07%.