Senior Living in Addison, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Addison, PA: 15411
- Addison scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Addison scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Katie Miller Boarding Home, Henry Clay Villa, LP, and South Fayette Nursing Center.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (35% of residents).
- There are 24 golf courses in or around the city, including Golf Club At Wisp, The, Links Course at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, and Middlecreek Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Ohiopyle State Park, Casselman River Bridge State Park, and Ferncliff Natural Area.
- There are 7 churches in or near the city, including Addison United Methodist Chr, Jehovah\'s Witnesses, and Accident Evangelical Lutheran Parish Elca.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 14 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.35% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.15% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $54,086, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $42,083, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,344, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.04%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Addison receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Addison has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Addison has a very sparse population density of 37.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Addison have a very long daily commute time.
- Addison has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.47%.