Senior Living in Addyston, Ohio
Top zip codes in Addyston, OH: 45001
- Addyston scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Addyston scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 16 hospitals within close range of the city, including Mercy Franciscan Hospital Western Hills, Mercy Franciscan Hospital - Mt Airy, and Dearborn County Hospital.
- There are 95 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Pristine Senior Living & Post-Acute Care of Cincinnati Three Rivers, Western Hills Nursing and Rehab Center, and Liberty Nursing Center of Riverview.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 462 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (20% of residents).
- There are 99 golf courses in or around the city, including Aston Oaks, Shawnee Lookout Golf Course, and Fernbank Golf & Tennis Club.
- There are 32 parks near the city center, including Fernbank Park, Veterans Park, and Edgewater Motor Sports Park.
- There are 320 churches in or near the city, including St Joseph Church North Bend, St Simon Church of Delhi Twp, and St Aloysius On the Ohio.
- There are 23 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 250 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 19 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 81 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.33% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $52,555, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,458, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,805, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,320 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $97,455 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,120 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.18%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Addyston receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Addyston has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Addyston has an average population density of 1,000.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Addyston have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Addyston has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 72.42%.