Senior Living in Adrian, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Adrian, PA: 16210
- Adrian scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Adrian scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Acmh Hospital).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Melody Manor Personal Care Home, Armstrong County Health Center, and Snyder Institute for Vascular Health and Research (Wound Center).
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 45 golf courses in or around the city, including Twin Lake Par 3 Golf Course, Kittanning Country Club, and Bostonia Country Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Bear Ridge Camp Ground and Brady\'s Bend).
- There are 15 churches in or near the city, including Church of God of Prophecy, Free Methodist Church, and First Church of God.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 18 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 11 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.35% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.87% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $50,101, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $39,625, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $18,183, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.71%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Adrian receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Adrian has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Adrian has a very sparse population density of 51.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Adrian have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Adrian has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 72.43%.