Senior Living in Agency, Missouri
Top zip codes in Agency, MO: 64401
- Agency scores significantly higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Agency scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Heartland Regional Medical Center and Nw Missouri Psych Rehab Center).
- There are 27 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Gower Convalescent Center, Riverside Place, and Thomas Residential Care II.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 58 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 22 golf courses in or around the city, including Fairview Golf Course, Golf Club Of St Saint Joseph, The, and Moila Country Club.
- There are 12 parks near the city center, including Belcher Branch Lake Conservation Area, Pigeon Hill outdoor shooting range, and Pigeon Hill Conservation Area.
- There are 49 churches in or near the city, including Frazier Baptist Church, Agency Christian Church, and Agency Baptist Church.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 21 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 15 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.75% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.84% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $69,429, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $67,330, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,975, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.60%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Agency receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Agency has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Agency has a very sparse population density of 37.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Agency have a long daily commute time.
- Agency has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.37%.