Senior Living in Aguanga, California
Top zip codes in Aguanga, CA: 92536
- Aguanga scores lower than the California average of 71.
- Aguanga scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 6 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including A Beacon of Care, The Hills of Alcoba II, and Assisted Living and Care For Elderly at Temecula.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 21 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (37% of residents).
- There are 59 golf courses in or around the city, including Rancho del Cielo Golf Course, Oaks/Stonehouse Course at Temecula Creek Inn, and Redhawk Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Rancho California RV Resort, Tucalota Springs RV Park, and Palomar Observatory Campground.
- There are 13 churches in or near the city, including Aguanga Christian Fellowship, Shepherd of the Valley Luth, and Jehovah\'s Witnesses.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 11 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.80% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- California has an average state income tax of 3.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $64,845, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,401, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,783, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $97,638 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,760 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,620 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.27%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Aguanga receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Aguanga has mild mean temperatures, with cold winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Aguanga has a very sparse population density of 30.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Aguanga have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Aguanga has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.13%.