Senior Living in Aimwell, Louisiana
Top zip codes in Aimwell, LA: 71401
- Aimwell scores higher than the Louisiana average of 72.
- Aimwell scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Lasalle General Hospital and Lasalle General Hospital).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Jena Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC, The Columns Community Care Center, and Lasalle Nursing Home.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 75.7, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 3 golf courses in or around the city, including La Salle Golf & Country Club, Caldwell Country Club, and Panola Woods Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Old River Campground, Catahoula National Wildlife Refuge, and Brad\'s Old Ferry Landing Campground & RV Park.
- There are 3 churches in or near the city, including Pentecostal Church of Aimwell, Aimwell Baptist Church, and First Assembly of God.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are no gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 0.47% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.29% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.88%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Louisiana has an average state income tax of 2.68%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- Assisted living costs average $37,200 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $60,225 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,200 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $30,888 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Aimwell receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Aimwell has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Aimwell has a very sparse population density of 4.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Aimwell have a very short daily commute time.
- Aimwell has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.