Senior Living in Albertville, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Albertville, MN: 55301
- Albertville scores lower than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Albertville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (New River Medical Center and Buffalo Hospital).
- There are 33 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Harmony Living, The Legacy of St. Michael, and Guardian Angels By The Lake.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 101 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (11% of residents).
- There are 82 golf courses in or around the city, including Fox Hollow Golf Club, Monticello Country Club, and Silver Springs Golf Course (Gold Course at Silver Springs Golf Course).
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Crow-Hassan Park Reserve, 4th Street Park, and Woodland Trails Park.
- There are 52 churches in or near the city, including Life in Christ Lutheran Church, St Albert\'s Church, and St Michael Church Ctr.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 29 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 43 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.78% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.94% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $88,343, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $81,641, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $30,322, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,810 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,451 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,860 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,628 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.80%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Albertville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Albertville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Albertville has an average population density of 1,036.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Albertville have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Albertville has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 96.08%.