Senior Living in Alburtis, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Alburtis, PA: 18011
- Alburtis scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Alburtis scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including National Hospital For Kids, Good Shepherd Rehab Hospital, and Lehigh Valley Hospital.
- There are 48 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Buehrle Center, The Lutheran Home at Topton, and The Village at Willow Lane.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 185 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 98 golf courses in or around the city, including Brookside Country Club, Butter Valley Golf Port, and Golf Club at Shepherd Hills, The.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, Hickory Valley Golf Club, and Covered Bridge Park.
- There are 150 churches in or near the city, including Church of the Good Shepherd, Huff\'s Union Church, and Zion Lehigh Lutheran Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 96 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 7 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 85 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.66% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $77,264, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $69,896, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $29,569, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,795 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,649 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.76%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Alburtis receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Alburtis has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Alburtis has a sparse population density of 330.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Alburtis have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Alburtis has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.22%.