Senior Living in Aledo, Texas
Top zip codes in Aledo, TX: 76008
- Aledo scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Aledo scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Weatherford Regional Medical Center).
- There are 64 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Willow Park Rehabilitation and Care Center, Southwest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Benbrook Nursing & Rehab.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 81 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 52 golf courses in or around the city, including Lost Creek Golf Course, Benbrook 3 Par, and Squaw Creek Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Cowtown RV Park Ltd, Hooves N Wheels RV Park and Horse Motel, and Holland Lake Park.
- There are 55 churches in or near the city, including Aledo Church of Christ, First Baptist Church of Aledo, and Abba Shalom Ministries.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 39 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 37 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $120,810, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $99,147, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $40,054, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,722 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.47%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Aledo receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Aledo has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Aledo has a sparse population density of 183.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Aledo have a long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Aledo has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.31%.