Senior Living in Allardt, Tennessee
Top zip codes in Allardt, TN: 38504
- Allardt scores higher than the Tennessee average of 72.
- Allardt scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Jamestown Regional Medical Center).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Signature Healthcare of Fentress County, Huntsville Manor, and Oneida Nursing and Rehab Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 11 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (34% of residents).
- There are 9 golf courses in or around the city, including Crooked Creek Golf Course, Stearns Golf Course, and Lake Tansi Village Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Saddle Valley Campground, Timber Ridge Horse Campground, and Bandy Creek Campground.
- There are 5 churches in or near the city, including Christ Church Episcopal-Rugby, Anointed Church of Living God, and Jehovah\'s Witnesses.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 14 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are no gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.37% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.13%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Tennessee has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $54,400, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,013, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,223, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $72,088 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,328 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.33%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Allardt receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Allardt has average mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Allardt has a very sparse population density of 18.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Allardt have an average daily commute time.
- Allardt has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 72.77%.