Senior Living in Alledonia, Ohio
Top zip codes in Alledonia, OH: 43902
- Alledonia scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Alledonia scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Monroe County Care Center, Emerald Pointe Health and Rehab Center, and Arbors at Woodsfield .
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 16 golf courses in or around the city, including Switzerland of Ohio Country Club, Clair-Mar Golf Course, and Crooked Creek Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Dysart Woods Park, Monroe Lake Wildlife Area, and Barkcamp State Park.
- There are 10 churches in or near the city, including St John\'s United Church-Christ, Amity United Methodist Church, and United Methodist Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 14 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are no gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.82% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.98% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $70,123, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $43,333, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,954, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 40.00%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Alledonia receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Alledonia has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Alledonia has a very sparse population density of 11.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Alledonia have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Alledonia has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 79.28%.