Senior Living in Allenton, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Allenton, WI: 53002
- Allenton scores significantly higher than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Allenton scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including St Josephs Com Hsptl West Bend, St Joseph\'s Community Hospital, and Aurora Med Center-washington County.
- There are 33 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Synergyhealth, Kettle Morian Gardens, and Kettle Moraine Gardens Assisted Living.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 59 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 59 golf courses in or around the city, including Camelot Country Club, Hon-E-Kor Golf & Country Club (Blue/Red Course at Hon-E-Kor Golf & Country Club), and West Bend Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Theresa Marsh State Wildlife Area, West Bend Country Club, and Savoring Thyme.
- There are 36 churches in or near the city, including Zion Evangelical Lutheran Chr, Resurrection Catholic Parish, and Immaculate Conception Church.
- There are 7 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 37 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 18 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.60% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.54% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $66,034, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $54,406, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,285, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,930 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $121,545 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.16%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Allenton receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Allenton has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Allenton has a very sparse population density of 72.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Allenton have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Allenton has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.22%.