Senior Living in Alleyton, Texas
Top zip codes in Alleyton, TX: 78935
- Alleyton scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Alleyton scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Columbus Community Hospital and Rice Medical Center).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including River Oaks Health Care Center, TruCare Living Centers-Columbus, and Eagle Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation .
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 12 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 9 golf courses in or around the city, including Columbus Golf Course, Eagle Lake Recreation Center, and Falls Resort & Country Club, The.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Happy Oaks RV Park, Beason\'s Park, and Top Flight Hunting Preserve.
- There are 3 churches in or near the city, including First Church of Nazarene, West Oaks Church of Christ, and Church of Christ.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 9 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 4 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.58% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,077, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $62,542, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $19,627, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,180 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $56,575 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $7,800 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,449 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.17%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Alleyton receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Alleyton has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Alleyton has a very sparse population density of 14.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Alleyton have an average daily commute time.
- Alleyton has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 82.60%.