Senior Living in Amanda, Ohio
Top zip codes in Amanda, OH: 43102
- Amanda scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Amanda scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Berger Hospital and Fairfield Medical Center).
- There are 23 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Carriage Court Assisted Living, CRESTVIEW REHABILITATION and SKILLED NURSING SERVICES, and Reflections .
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 95 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 48 golf courses in or around the city, including Pickaway Country Club, Executive Course at Pleasant Valley Golf Course, and Estate Golf Course.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including Cross Mound Park, A.W. Marion State Park, and Rock Mill Covered Bridge.
- There are 44 churches in or near the city, including St Joseph\'s Church, First Baptist Church, and Northridge Church of Christ.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 31 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 16 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.17% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,689, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $61,414, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,298, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,350 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $75,920 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,917 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.06%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Amanda receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Amanda has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Amanda has a very sparse population density of 76.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Amanda have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Amanda has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.51%.