Senior Living in Amlin, Ohio
Top zip codes in Amlin, OH: 43002
- Amlin scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Amlin scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 8 hospitals within close range of the city, including Dublin Methodist Hospital, Doctors Hospital, and Riverside Methodist Hospital.
- There are 106 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including National Church Residences Avondale, Avery House, and Darby Glenn Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 517 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (14% of residents).
- There are 85 golf courses in or around the city, including Heritage Golf Club, Muirfield Village Golf Club, and Riviera Country Club.
- There are 18 parks near the city center, including Heritage Trail Metro Park, The Homestead Park, and Hayden Falls Park.
- There are 300 churches in or near the city, including St Brendan Church, Hilliard Church of Christ, and Northwest Bible Church.
- There are 27 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 252 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 12 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 154 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.76% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $70,859, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $69,697, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $34,243, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,350 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $75,920 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,917 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.74%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Amlin receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Amlin has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Amlin has a dense population density of 2,257.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Amlin have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Amlin has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.