Senior Living in Anabel, Missouri
Top zip codes in Anabel, MO: 63431
- Anabel scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Anabel scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Samaritan Memorial Hospital).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Clarence Care Center, Macon Health Care Center, and Bristol Manor Macon.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 11 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 6 golf courses in or around the city, including Macon Country Club, Shelbina Lakeside Golf Course, and Timber Lake Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Macon County Park, Long Branch Marina Store, and Long Branch State Park.
- There are 3 churches in or near the city, including First Church of Nazarene, Apostolic Pentecostal Church, and Churches.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 6 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.60% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.79% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $31,722, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $29,091, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,930, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Anabel receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Anabel has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Anabel has a very sparse population density of 7.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Anabel have a very long daily commute time.
- Anabel has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 74.62%.