Senior Living in Aniwa, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Aniwa, WI: 54408
- Aniwa scores lower than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Aniwa scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Langlade Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Cady Memorial Home, Cloverleaf Terrace, and Autuim Lane Family Care.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 36 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 13 golf courses in or around the city, including Rib Mountain Golf Course, Riverview Golf Course, and American Legion Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Dells of the Eau Claire Park and Plover River Woods State Natural Area).
- There are 7 churches in or near the city, including St John\'s Catholic Church, Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, and Antigo Christ Gospel Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.13% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.87% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $53,633, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,397, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,272, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $43,125 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $101,835 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $37,066 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.84%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Aniwa receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Aniwa has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Aniwa has a very sparse population density of 24.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Aniwa have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Aniwa has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.27%.