Senior Living in Anmoore, West Virginia
Top zip codes in Anmoore, WV: 26323
- Anmoore scores higher than the West Virginia average of 74.
- Anmoore scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including United Hospital Center, Clarksburg Va Medical Center, and United Hospital Center.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including River Oaks, Bridgeport Campus, and Meadowview Manor Health Care Center.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 75.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 79 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 17 golf courses in or around the city, including Bridgeport Country Club, Pete Dye Golf Club, and Bel Meadow Country Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Clarksburg City Park, Veterans Park, and Harrison County Parks & Recreation.
- There are 11 churches in or near the city, including Church of God, Church of Christ, and Dorsey Steven E.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 30 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.21% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.60% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- West Virginia has an average state income tax of 4.11%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $37,326, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $36,445, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $14,723, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $38,550 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,595 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $34,320 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.92%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Anmoore receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Anmoore has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Anmoore has an average population density of 529.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Anmoore have a very short daily commute time.
- Anmoore has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 75.59%.