Senior Living in Anna, Texas
Top zip codes in Anna, TX: 75409
- Anna scores lower than the Texas average of 74.
- Anna scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Meadowbrook Care Center, North Park Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Park Manor of Mckinney.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (17% of residents).
- There are 39 golf courses in or around the city, including Hurricane Creek Country Club, Oak Hollow Golf Course, and Mckinney Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including YMCA Collin County Adventure Camp, Lighthouse RV Resort Inc, and Texas Star RV Ranch.
- There are 20 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church, Abundant Grace Church, and Elmont Baptist Church.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 21 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 6 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.33% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.19% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $72,363, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $60,500, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,885, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,722 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.08%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Anna receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Anna has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Anna has a sparse population density of 147.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Anna have a long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Anna has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 80.93%.