Senior Living in Annandale, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Annandale, MN: 55302
- Annandale scores higher than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Annandale scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 15 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Annandale Care Center, Heritage House of Kimball, and Cokato Manor.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 38 golf courses in or around the city, including Albion Ridges Golf Course (Granite/Boulder Course at Albion Ridges Golf Course), Southbrook Golf & Country Club, and Whispering Pines Golf Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Schroeder County Park, Clearwater Forest Resort Community, and Stearns Scout Camp.
- There are 13 churches in or near the city, including St Ignatius Church Basement, St John\'s Lutheran Church, and Annandale United Methodist Chr.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 10 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 9 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.78% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.94% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $66,909, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,770, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $28,382, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,810 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,451 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,860 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,628 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.09%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Annandale receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Annandale has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Annandale has a very sparse population density of 99.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Annandale have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Annandale has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.80%.