Senior Living in Antelope, California
Top zip codes in Antelope, CA: 95843
- Antelope scores lower than the California average of 71.
- Antelope scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 7 hospitals within close range of the city, including Bhc Heritage Oaks Hospital, Sutter Roseville Medical Center, and Mercy San Juan Medical Center.
- There are 383 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Molaer Care Home, Palmera Care Home, and Bright Future Facility.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 485 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (15% of residents).
- There are 56 golf courses in or around the city, including Lawrence Links Golf Course, Antelope Greens Golf Course, and Foothill Golf Center.
- There are 28 parks near the city center, including Gibson Ranch County Park, Cherry Island Soccer Complex, and Sierra Hills Memorial Park and East Lawn Mortuary.
- There are 166 churches in or near the city, including Hillsdale Blvd Baptist Church, Liberty Tower Church-Nazarene, and Trinity Life Ctr.
- There are 32 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 391 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 22 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 243 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.91% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.68% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- California has an average state income tax of 3.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $81,610, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $70,849, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,928, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,000 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $150,836 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,830 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,628 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.36%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Antelope receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Antelope has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Antelope has a dense population density of 6,986.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Antelope have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Antelope has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.18%.