Senior Living in Antioch, Tennessee
Top zip codes in Antioch, TN: 37013
- Antioch scores lower than the Tennessee average of 72.
- Antioch scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 16 hospitals within close range of the city, including Va Middle Tennessee Healthcare System, Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehab, and Vanderbilt University Hospital.
- There are 83 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Windlands South, Centennial Adult Care Center - Nashville, and Signature Healthcare of Nashville Rehab and Wellness.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 496 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (13% of residents).
- There are 45 golf courses in or around the city, including Richland Country Club, Nashboro Golf Club, and Riverview Golf Course.
- There are 31 parks near the city center, including Sevier Park, Rose Park, and Fannie Mae Dees Park.
- There are 457 churches in or near the city, including Second Missionary Baptist Chr, Cofers Chapel Free Will Bapt, and Pilgrim Emanuel Baptist Church.
- There are 40 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 282 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 15 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 24 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.57% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.96% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.13%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Tennessee has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,339, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,198, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,638, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,900 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $83,950 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,950 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.52%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Antioch receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Antioch has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Antioch has a dense population density of 1,951.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Antioch have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Antioch has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.63%.