Senior Living in Antrim, New Hampshire
Top zip codes in Antrim, NH: 03440
- Antrim scores significantly lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- Antrim scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Crotched Mountain Rehab Center).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Robin Hill Farm - Meredith House, Hillsboro House Nursing Home, and Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 8 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 31 golf courses in or around the city, including Angus Lea Golf & Tennis Club, Crotched Mountain Golf Resort, and Dublin Lake Golf Club.
- There are no parks near the city center.
- There are 25 churches in or near the city, including Antrim Baptist Church, St Patrick, and Bennington Congregational Chr.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 24 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Hampshire has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $68,851, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $59,798, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,613, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.39%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Antrim receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Antrim has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Antrim has a very sparse population density of 74.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Antrim have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Antrim has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.92%.