Senior Living in Arcadia, Missouri
Top zip codes in Arcadia, MO: 63621
- Arcadia scores lower than the Missouri average of 72.
- Arcadia scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Madison Medical Center).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Granite House Residential Care Facility, Thomas Management, Inc., and Meadowbrook Residential Care.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 4 golf courses in or around the city, including Arcadia Valley Country Club, Eagle Lake Golf Club, and St. Francis Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Marble Creek Recreation Area Campground, Big Creek RV Park LLC, and Silver Mines Campground.
- There are 7 churches in or near the city, including Ironton Baptist Home Executive, Arcadia Valley Untd Mthdst Chr, and First Church of Nazarene.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.32% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.66% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $47,101, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $41,696, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,738, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.42%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Arcadia receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Arcadia has average mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Arcadia has a very sparse population density of 18.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Arcadia have an average daily commute time.
- Arcadia has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 74.55%.