Senior Living in Archie, Missouri
Top zip codes in Archie, MO: 64725
- Archie scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Archie scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Cass Medical Center and Cass Medical Center).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Adrian Manor Health and Rehabilitation Center, Crystal Manor, and ABC Health Care.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 34 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 18 golf courses in or around the city, including Blackberry Trails Golf Course, Twin Pines Country Club, and Club of the Country, The.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Dorsett Hill Prairie Conservation Area, Bittern Bottoms Conservation Area, and City Park.
- There are 15 churches in or near the city, including Archie United Methodist, Archie United Methodist Church, and First Baptist Church of Archie.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 10 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.32% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.03% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $66,053, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $57,188, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,258, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,770 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $59,860 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.19%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Archie receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Archie has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Archie has a very sparse population density of 38.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Archie have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Archie has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.73%.