Senior Living in Argyle, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Argyle, MN: 56713
- Argyle scores lower than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Argyle scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (North Valley Health Center).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Tamarac Senior Living in Stephen, Good Samaritan Society - Warren, and Land of The Dancing Sky Area Agency On Aging.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There is 1 pharmacy within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 4 golf courses in or around the city, including Riverside Golf Club, Riverside Golf Club, and Manvel Golf Course (Pioneer Course at Manvel Golf Course).
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Marshall County Florian Park Campground, Florian Co Park, and Old Mill State Park.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (Angus-tabor Presbyterian Chr and Alma Lutheran Church).
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are no gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.81% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $68,961, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,818, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $31,314, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,336 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,710 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,097 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.49%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Argyle receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Argyle has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Argyle has a very sparse population density of 5.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Argyle have a very short daily commute time.
- Argyle has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.44%.