Senior Living in Argyle, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Argyle, WI: 53504
- Argyle scores lower than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Argyle scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Pleasant View Skilled Nursing and Rehab, Community Living Home Options, and Community Living Home Option.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 19 golf courses in or around the city, including Edelweiss Chalet Country Club, Windy Acres Golf Club, and Darlington Country Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Yellowstone Lake State Park and Browntown-Cadiz Springs State Recreational Area).
- There are 5 churches in or near the city, including Arglye Lutheran Church, Yellowstone-Apple Grove Luth, and St Joseph Catholic Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 10 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.33% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.98% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,686, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,544, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,567, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,300 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,721 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,160 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.98%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Argyle receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Argyle has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Argyle has a very sparse population density of 22.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Argyle have a long daily commute time.
- Argyle has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.80%.