Senior Living in Arlington, Tennessee
Top zip codes in Arlington, TN: 38002
- Arlington scores lower than the Tennessee average of 72.
- Arlington scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center and Lakeside Behavioral Hlth Syst).
- There are 26 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Gallaway Health and Rehab, Rainbow Health and Rehab of Memphis, and The King\'s Daughters and Sons Home.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 157 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (18% of residents).
- There are 37 golf courses in or around the city, including Stonebridge Golf Course, Cordova Club Golf Course, and Memphis Country Club, The.
- There are 18 parks near the city center, including Dixon Robinson Park, Arlington Sports Complex, and Douglas Road Park.
- There are 88 churches in or near the city, including Bartlett Woods, St Paul United Methodist Chr, and Crossroads Baptist Church.
- There are 16 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 52 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 6 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 13 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.98% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.38% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.13%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Tennessee has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $96,119, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $83,920, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $32,927, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,520 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $74,095 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,124 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,125 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.99%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Arlington receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Arlington has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Arlington has a sparse population density of 334.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Arlington have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Arlington has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 94.53%.