Senior Living in Arnold, Missouri
Top zip codes in Arnold, MO: 63010
- Arnold scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Arnold scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including St Anthony\'s Medical Center, Ssm St Clare Health Center, and Veterans Affairs Med Center.
- There are 102 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Woodlands of Arnold, South County Nursing Home, and Delmar Gardens South.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 379 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a high property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 93 golf courses in or around the city, including Pomme Creek Golf Course, Quail Creek Golf Course, and Sherwood Country Club.
- There are 27 parks near the city center, including Suson Park, Arnold City Park, and Belleville Mobile Home & RV Estates.
- There are 191 churches in or near the city, including Arnold Baptist Tabernacle, First Baptist Church of Arnold, and Grace Free Will Baptist Church.
- There are 22 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 146 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 11 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 124 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.92% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.79% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $69,033, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $62,682, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,938, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,040 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $69,350 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,131 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,188 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.65%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Arnold receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Arnold has average mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Arnold has a dense population density of 1,629.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Arnold have a long daily commute time.
- Arnold has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.52%.