Senior Living in Arnoldsville, Georgia
Top zip codes in Arnoldsville, GA: 30619
- Arnoldsville scores significantly higher than the Georgia average of 72.
- Arnoldsville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (St Mary\'s Hospital and Athens Regional Medical Center).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Quiet Oaks Health Care Center, Morningside of Athens, and Avery Place.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 148 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 20 golf courses in or around the city, including Green Hills Country Club, University of Georgia Golf Course, and Sunrise Golf Course.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Wiggley Field, Satterfield Park, and The State Botanical Garden of Georgia.
- There are 55 churches in or near the city, including Baptist Student Union, Milledge Avenue Baptist Church, and Green Acres Baptist Church.
- There are 14 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 44 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 4 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.88% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.63% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Georgia has an average state income tax of 5.02%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $77,786, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $68,000, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $28,711, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,800 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $65,700 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.16%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Arnoldsville receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Arnoldsville has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Arnoldsville has a very sparse population density of 53.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Arnoldsville have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Arnoldsville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.50%.